Jelena moderated the discussions with prominent speakers, who addressed the challenges in the field of infrastructure, energy, and energy efficiency and the question of how innovation in the realization of projects, procurement, and technology can help address these challenges.
Key topics included:
- Public-Private -Partnerships Investments: Unlocking the Growth after COVID-19 Crisis
- New PPP Platforms for Transport Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, and Energy Efficiency
- Fiscal and Legal Practices for the Success of PPP Projects
- Municipal Public-Private-Partnerships
- The Best Practices in PPP Projects: “Value for Money” Approach
The conference also featured some of the best PPP practices from the UK, Serbia, and the region, as well as guidance on improving subsequent PPP projects.
Although it was organized for the first time in the HYBRID ONLINE format, the conference was well attended by representatives of the Government and local self-governments, business people, public-private partnership service providers, as well as entrepreneurs from Serbia and abroad.
The recording of the complete panel Jelena moderated is available below: