We have outstanding expertise in handling all aspects of intellectual property (IP) rights – from creation to exploitation, protection and enforcement.
Astute legal guidance can significantly raise the value of your intellectual property portfolio, no matter what sector you operate in.
In the IT arena, our team has advised a vast range of tech companies drawn from all spheres of work and at all stages of development, from emerging start-ups to established industry leaders. We have gained the experience and expertise necessary to make sure your intellectual property portfolio is extracting maximum financial reward.
We can assist you with:
- Industrial design
- Trade secrets
- Confidentiality and privacy rights
- Technology transfers
- Domain name disputes
- Licensing agreements
- Chain of title reviews
- Ownership issues
- Brand development
- Marketing and distribution
- Partnering and strategic alliances
- Cease and desist letters
- Infringement actions
- Due diligence issues
The firm is ranked in Tier 3 by Legal 500 for Intellectual Property.
- Advising H&M (Hannes and Mauritz) in connection with their launch into the Serbian market. This involved a wide range of IP issues including brand protection, labelling, advertisement, consumer protection, product liability and web domain protection.
- Advising General Motors/Opel on the implementation of Flex Extended Warranty in Serbia.
- Providing British American Tobacco with legal opinions concerning personal data protection issues.
- Advising Paramount Pictures International Plc, England, on IP issues relating to dubbing agreements.