JPM JANKOVIĆ POPOVIĆ MITIĆ and the German-Serbian Business Association ( DSW ) are hosting a seminar on “How to apply the Law on Personal Data Protection”
Date: 22. April 2015.
Time: 10 a.m.-13 p.m.
Place: Vladimira Popovića 6, Belgrade
- Application of the Law and problems in practice – how to overcome them?
- Commissioner’s opinions regarding application of the Law
- Experience in application of the law in the EU
- Ivan T. Milošević and Nevena N. Miladinović, attorneys at law at JPM Jankovic Popovic Mitić
- Rodoljub Šabić, Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection
- David Premelč, attorney at law at Rojs, Peljhan, Prelesnik & partners, Slovenia
Working language is Serbian. Because of great interest and limited space, applications for the event will be accepted on a first come-first served basis.