Following the success of previous events, this conference is a must-attend for all European and international lawyers, in-house counsel, investment bankers, accountants and specialists from mergers and acquisitions business involved in European M&A.
The program of the conference will cover such topics as:
- Zero gravity? – drafting considerations for purchase agreements in fully-insured deals
- Silence is golden – the intricacies of non-disclosure agreements in European sales processes
- Is fortress Europe back? – European M&A and State control on foreign investments
- Bargains in bankruptcies – the basics of cross-border distressed M&A in Europe
- Private Equity vs. family office: Is it not really the same?
- Non-compete undertakings in European M&A deals – no problem or no-good?
- The known unknown: Good faith in cross-border M&A
- Play it again, Sam! – Rollover and reinvestment transactions in Europe
The International Bar Association IBA is the worlds leading international organization of legal practitioners bar associations law firms and law societies.
The IBA influences the development of international law reforms and shapes the future of the legal profession throughout the world. It also provides access to worldwide networking and business development events for lawyers and law firms attracting over 6000 individuals and representing over 2700 law firms corporations governments and regulators from over 130 jurisdictions.